1. Advanced Women’s Care (AWC) days and times of operation? Monday – Thursday 9 am- 4pm Friday 9am – Noon
2. What services do we offer? Obstetrical Care, Minimally invasive procedures for heavy menstrual bleeding,Gynecologic Care, Natural Family
Planning, 3D/4D Ultrasounds, Hormone Replacement Therapy, In Office Sterilizations, IUDs, STD Testing, Robotic Surgeries
3. How can I obtain a copy of my Medical Record? You may request your medical records at any time. There is a fee associated with picking your
records up. If you are transferring your records to another provider there is no charge.
4. How can I get a prescription refill? Call your pharmacy first and allow 48 hours. For new prescriptions call 471-2221 dial 3, then dial 1 for Dr
Andrews, 2 for Dr LaRose, 3 for Jenny Allen, 4 for Dr Hultstrand. You will need to give a 48 hour notice when calling in refills for all
maintenance medication. Please let the providers Medical Assistant know if your request is urgent. All call left before 2pm will be returned
that day, unless the provider is out.
5. Do you treat adolescents? Yes, if the patient is sexually active, pregnant, or a specific problem under the age of 18 years old.
6. Can I email my Doctor? Yes. You can use our Portal to email the provider and his staff. Go to our home page for Portal access.
7. Is there a fee to complete patient forms? Yes, for all disability paperwork. No fee for FMLA. Please submit all forms 10-14 days prior to due date.
8. What hospital do the doctors have privileges at? Dr Andrews, Hultstrand, and LaRose deliver at Sacred Heart and Baptist Hospital. Jenny
Allen, CNM only delivers at Baptist Hospital.
9. How can I make an appointment? Please call 471-2221 and dial 2 for our patient advocates.
10. How can I cancel my appointment? You may call during business hours or you may cancel when the automated service calls you.
11. What should I expect at my Annual exam? Health History, abdominal exam, Speculum exam, Pap Smear, and bimanual exam
12. How do I contact someone about my bill? We use a billing service through Florida Woman Care. The bills are mailed from Maine. If you have a
question regarding billing, feel free to call our office.
13. How am I reminded of appointments? We have an automated phone service. Please answer and confirm your appointment or reschedule. A live
operator will come on to reschedule your appointment. It is important we always have a valid number.